Providing women and families assistance with Child & Family Services (CFS). This program bridges the gap by helping you form relationships with CFS and other community resources.
Your family’s needs are our priority. Let us help you.
- Attend meetings with you & your social worker
- Help with filling out forms & completing paperwork
- Help to work towards the completion of your case plan
- Build a positive relationship with Child & Family Services
- Recommendations for other accessible support programs
- Help with understanding your case plan
To request more information or book an appointment, contact:
Pam Mulhall, Family Support Worker
Phone: 204-774-8975 ext. 236