We work with families that are still parenting and are working to keep their children out of care and with those who are working hard to reunite with their children who are in the care of Child and Family Services (CFS).
The Family Support Worker will work with women and families that are involved with CFS and might want or need assistance such as:
- Attending meetings with you and your social worker
- Helping you understand your case plan and help you work towards completing it
- Assisting with building a positive relationship with CFS
- Helping finding other supports
- Helping with paperwork, and filling out forms
For more information or to book an appointment, contact Pam
Photo by Bruno Nascimento.