New and gently used adult-sized:
- Winter jackets
- Toques and hats
- Mitts and gloves
- Winter boots
- Warm socks
We are always accepting the following items:
Hygiene items must be for adults and in gender-inclusive sizes and styles.
Please donate new and unused fragrance-free items.
- Body wash
- Undies and boxers (all sizes)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Alcohol-free mouth wash (for safer sex kits)
- Travel-size hygiene containers
- Pads, tampons and liners
- Hair brushes, combs and elastics
- First aid supplies (gauze, tape, band-aids, Polysporin, etc.)
No time to shop?
Purchase from our Wishlist on MyRegistry.com and have your gift shipped right to the centre!
In-person donations can be dropped off @ 640 Ellice Avenue
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday & Thursday
12:30 PM – 6 PM
9 AM – 12 PM
To drop-off outside these hours, contact:
Phone: 204-774-8975 ext. 248